24 January, 2019
Casablanca - Morocco
#FirstFridayFair (#FFF) is a program to create a recruiting hub connecting top job seekers & opportunities to promote healthy networking. The event will happen on First Friday of the month and invite best professionals from big data, software development and analytics domain to come and network with fellow professionals and talent seekers. #FirstFridayFair mixes the impact of a well run impactful recruiting talent fair with the convenience of networking through your personal(at home) environment.
Here’s the process:
When: Each month event occur on First Friday of the Month (Data and Technology hiring drive resume collection stops 4th Friday of the previous month)
Where: Over Skype [If we have a recruiter seeking talent with your skills]
> For Job Seeker:
1. Signup & Complete your profile on http://tao.ai/jobs (Select Virtual Fair in Selection)
2. Wait for a confirmation email to ensure your participation(if we have matching recruiters looking for people like you).
3. Stay in front of your computer during allotted time to receive any call(if a recruiter calls you for preliminary conversation)
* Please note that if you’ve not been contacted via email by First/Last Thursday of the Month, your profile is not picked for #FirstFridayFair due to lack of recruiter interests in your suggested skills area *
> For Recruiter:
1. Recruiters signup using the format: https://tao.ai/frs
2. Respond to #TeamTAO Email & ensure that you’ve completed the signup process
3. Receive #TeamTAO’s email list of ideal candidates suiting your search criteria & their availability slots
4. Recruiter contacts job-seeker that they are interested to converse via Skype
Why it Matters?
When data science and big data professionals are harder to discover and the current platform does injustice to this rapidly growing field, an event to bring them all under one roof would help in forging the relationship that promotes healthy hiring.
We expect the event to:
1. Create an interesting conversation
2. Improve access to local talent and local opportunities
3. Provide a venue to promote effective hiring
4. Connect professionals with other seekers so they could collaborate and improve their search
5. Discover what some of the top businesses are looking for in a talent
TAO.ai is an Artificial Intelligence led initiative to build and improve access to top talent, facilitate sustained hiring and create a smart ecosystem that works between top talent and top jobs to promote long term opportunities for businesses and professionals. TAO.ai has already resulted in some of the top hirings in the industry.
7 December, 2018 - 9 December, 2018
Cairo - Egypt
The summit is our three-day, one-stop-shop, entrepreneurship marathon! At The Summit: – Talks and sessions by some of the world’s leading decision makers, technology experts, innovators, business professionals, creatives and entrepreneurs. – Workshops. – Pitch Competition. – Startup Station. – Mentorship opportunities. – Networking events. – Satellite events happening during Summit at innovation hubs around […]
2 May, 2018 - 4 May, 2018
Berlin - Germany
Our Steering Committee Member for Tunisia Amel Saidane spoke at the giz track tech for good, ”Perspectives from developing countries: It’s the End of the WORK as We Know It (and I feel fine)” and our network member Lanna Idriss spoke on women in fintech as well as on financial institutions and fintechs in Germany, the Near and Middle East Visit re:publica website
23 January, 2019
Dubai - UAE
“In a time when cross-industry digitization is already underway, innovating to drive higher efficiency and staying responsive to changing customer needs is one of the major priorities for businesses. Spending on enterprise IT solutions has reached a stage where an increasing number of organizations are embracing more efficient, consolidated, and manageable solutions. 3rd Platform technologies […]