24 January, 2019
Casablanca - Morocco
#FirstFridayFair (#FFF) is a program to create a recruiting hub connecting top job seekers & opportunities to promote healthy networking. The event will happen on First Friday of the month and invite best professionals from big data, software development and analytics domain to come and network with fellow professionals and talent seekers. #FirstFridayFair mixes the impact of a well run impactful recruiting talent fair with the convenience of networking through your personal(at home) environment.
Here’s the process:
When: Each month event occur on First Friday of the Month (Data and Technology hiring drive resume collection stops 4th Friday of the previous month)
Where: Over Skype [If we have a recruiter seeking talent with your skills]
> For Job Seeker:
1. Signup & Complete your profile on http://tao.ai/jobs (Select Virtual Fair in Selection)
2. Wait for a confirmation email to ensure your participation(if we have matching recruiters looking for people like you).
3. Stay in front of your computer during allotted time to receive any call(if a recruiter calls you for preliminary conversation)
* Please note that if you’ve not been contacted via email by First/Last Thursday of the Month, your profile is not picked for #FirstFridayFair due to lack of recruiter interests in your suggested skills area *
> For Recruiter:
1. Recruiters signup using the format: https://tao.ai/frs
2. Respond to #TeamTAO Email & ensure that you’ve completed the signup process
3. Receive #TeamTAO’s email list of ideal candidates suiting your search criteria & their availability slots
4. Recruiter contacts job-seeker that they are interested to converse via Skype
Why it Matters?
When data science and big data professionals are harder to discover and the current platform does injustice to this rapidly growing field, an event to bring them all under one roof would help in forging the relationship that promotes healthy hiring.
We expect the event to:
1. Create an interesting conversation
2. Improve access to local talent and local opportunities
3. Provide a venue to promote effective hiring
4. Connect professionals with other seekers so they could collaborate and improve their search
5. Discover what some of the top businesses are looking for in a talent
TAO.ai is an Artificial Intelligence led initiative to build and improve access to top talent, facilitate sustained hiring and create a smart ecosystem that works between top talent and top jobs to promote long term opportunities for businesses and professionals. TAO.ai has already resulted in some of the top hirings in the industry.
24 November, 2018 - 26 November, 2018
The development of renewable energy at low cost must necessarily involve the intelligent optimization of energy flows and the intelligent balancing of production, consumption and energy storage. Intelligence is distributed at all levels and allows information to be processed to optimize energy flows according to constraints. It is around this thematic that is shaping the […]
25 November, 2018 - 28 November, 2018
Cairo - Egypt
“DRIVING TRANSFORMATION” is the slogan of the 2018 round, ICT is transforming the world through innovative ideas, concepts and platforms. However, the ICT field itself is transforming as important shifts are happening in both the telecommunication and the Information Technology fields. The major shift in new cutting-edge AI technologies has both current and future potential […]
16 December, 2018 - 18 December, 2018
Laghouat - Algeria
After the success of the previous editions of MISC symposium (MISC 2010, MISC 2012, MISC 2014 and MISC 2016), the MISC laboratory at University of Constantine 2 – Abdelhamid Mehri organizes the fifth edition of this symposium (MISC 2018) from December 16 to 18, 2018, in the University of Laghouat – Amar Telidji, Algeria. it […]