24 January, 2019
Casablanca - Morocco
#FirstFridayFair (#FFF) is a program to create a recruiting hub connecting top job seekers & opportunities to promote healthy networking. The event will happen on First Friday of the month and invite best professionals from big data, software development and analytics domain to come and network with fellow professionals and talent seekers. #FirstFridayFair mixes the impact of a well run impactful recruiting talent fair with the convenience of networking through your personal(at home) environment.
Here’s the process:
When: Each month event occur on First Friday of the Month (Data and Technology hiring drive resume collection stops 4th Friday of the previous month)
Where: Over Skype [If we have a recruiter seeking talent with your skills]
> For Job Seeker:
1. Signup & Complete your profile on http://tao.ai/jobs (Select Virtual Fair in Selection)
2. Wait for a confirmation email to ensure your participation(if we have matching recruiters looking for people like you).
3. Stay in front of your computer during allotted time to receive any call(if a recruiter calls you for preliminary conversation)
* Please note that if you’ve not been contacted via email by First/Last Thursday of the Month, your profile is not picked for #FirstFridayFair due to lack of recruiter interests in your suggested skills area *
> For Recruiter:
1. Recruiters signup using the format: https://tao.ai/frs
2. Respond to #TeamTAO Email & ensure that you’ve completed the signup process
3. Receive #TeamTAO’s email list of ideal candidates suiting your search criteria & their availability slots
4. Recruiter contacts job-seeker that they are interested to converse via Skype
Why it Matters?
When data science and big data professionals are harder to discover and the current platform does injustice to this rapidly growing field, an event to bring them all under one roof would help in forging the relationship that promotes healthy hiring.
We expect the event to:
1. Create an interesting conversation
2. Improve access to local talent and local opportunities
3. Provide a venue to promote effective hiring
4. Connect professionals with other seekers so they could collaborate and improve their search
5. Discover what some of the top businesses are looking for in a talent
TAO.ai is an Artificial Intelligence led initiative to build and improve access to top talent, facilitate sustained hiring and create a smart ecosystem that works between top talent and top jobs to promote long term opportunities for businesses and professionals. TAO.ai has already resulted in some of the top hirings in the industry.
10 June, 2019 - 14 June, 2019
Tunis - Tunisia
RightsCon is the world’s leading conference on human rights in the digital age, brought to you by Access Now. We bring together business leaders, policy makers, general counsels, government representatives, technologists, and human rights defenders to tackle pressing issues at the intersection of human rights and digital technology. RightsCon is where the global community comes […]
15 November, 2018
Cairo - Egypt
As a think/action tank, and under the auspices of the Ministry of Health, T20 is proud to present its annual grand event: “T20 Invest in Healthcare” The conference will cover interesting topics for investors bridging between government policy and private sector needs within the healthcare sector. Topics will include: I. Universal Healthcare Insurance and Quality […]
27 November, 2018 - 29 November, 2018
Beirut - Lebanon
The event marks the end of our tour across 15 vibrant ecosystems in the Middle East and North Africa, and we are very excited to welcome winners from across the region in Beirut! We are bringing together active investors, top corporates, digital government actors, tech and business media, and of course, ambitious entrepreneurs from the Middle East, North […]